Dr. Farnaz Fahimi studied medicine at the unsiverity of Gießen. During her studies she developed a true and genuine passion for research in the field of natural health medicine and has published papers as well as her PHD Thesis in complementary medicine.
She has had 9 years of practical and clinical experience, working as a Doctor at various university institutions in both Berlin and Essen. (See below)
Studing Ayurvedic Medicine at the European Academy of Ayurveda Medicine in Birstein/Berlin and working as an ayurvedic and mind-body medicine doctor in the past years has allowed her to profoundly deepen her knowledge of medical and holistic healing methods.
Currently she is cooperating with other health professionals providing Ayurvedic Panchakarma Retreats and sharing her knowledge as a teacher.
– Ayurveda School Berlin https://www.sonneundmond.com/home/team/
– German medical association for Ayurveda medicine https://www.daegam.de
Besides being a doctor, she shares her love of music by creating mantra singing sessions and mixing music (soundcloud.com/fenomenaas) and enjoys living with her family in the countryside.
“Be in harmony with your nature”
– Fahimi F. „Die Trockenheit der Gelenke ausgleichen“. zkm. Thieme 2017; 3- 35–39
– Fahimi F. Zervikale Raumforderung. HNO. Thime 2017.
– Fahimi F. Complementary and alternative medicine in obstetrics: a survey from Iran. Arch Gynecol Obstet. Springer 2010.
– Fahimi F. Ayurvedische Heilkunst. Ev. Diakonieverein Berlin-Zehlendorf e.V. 2018.
Practical and clinical expierience:
– University Hospital Essen
– ENT Practice Ruhr
– Natural-Health Clinic in Berlin (Immanuel Hospital Wannsee – Charité Berlin).