Panchakarma and Ayurveda Retreats
In Ayurveda, “Panchakarma” refers to effective measures for cleansing and regenerating your body, and has proven to be very effective in the prevention and treatment of chronic diseases, in particular, over several thousand years.
Intensive Ayurvedic therapy for the prevention and treatment of diseases
For what our “Panchakarma” range of treatments can be used for.
Panchakarma can be used for diseases of the locomotor system, e.g. arthrosis and spinal diseases as well as for rheumatological diseases, autoimmune diseases, e.g. rheumatoid arthritis. Skin deseases and allergy diseases can be treated with Panchakarma like, gastrointestinal diseases, Metabolic diseases, lipometabolic disorders, e.g. diabetes mellitus and obesity. Beside that, neurological diseases, e.g. Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease and multiple sclerosis can be cured with Panchakarma. It solves chronic exhaustion syndromes, psychosomatic diseases and other chronic complaints. Panchakarma is the best preperation for women who have a desire to have children and is useful for health maintenance.
The therapy program is individually tailored to the client and accompanied by other medical applications. From the various treatment options of Ayurveda, the most effective measures for you and the duration of your treatment are selected and carried out under experienced supervision.
Ayurveda, Yoga, Natural Health and Detox Retreat. SCHEDULE Saturday, September 10 – ARRIVAL DAY 15:00 Arrivals 16:00 Welcome & Orientation 16:30 Welcome Yoga Session 18:00 Homemade ayurvedic dinner Sunday, […]Find out more »
Request your own consultation
Examples of treatments:
– Abhyanga – Full body oil massage with traditionally produced Ayurvedic herbal oils, adapted to your constitution and current symptoms
– Padabhyanga – Ayurvedic foot massage
– Mukhabhyanga – Ayurvedic facial massage
– Shirodhara – Ayurvedic forehead oil casting
– Garshana – Silk glove massage
– Pinda Sveda – Herbal bag treatment
– Udvartana – Herbal powder massage
– Svedana – Ayurvedic steam bath/heat treatment
– Kati Basti – Local oil treatment of the back (e.g. for lower back pain)
– Nasyam – Local oil treatment in the nose
– Snehapana – Intake of ghee (clarified butter) for several days in increasing doses
– Virecana – Purge
– Niruha Basti – Local internal application on decoction basis (herbal decoction)
– Sneha Basti – Local internal oil treatment
– Yoga Therapy
– Pranayama – Breathing Meditation
– Music Therapy
– Agni Hotra Ritual
– Sauna Ceremony
As part of the program you will receive from us:
– Medical consultation with a detailed Ayurvedic anamnesis
– Regular medical and therapeutic support during the entire treatment period, also by telephone
– Adaptation of therapeutic applications according to indication (e.g. oil or dry massages, oil applications, pads, castings, sweating treatments, herbal therapy)
– Selected rejection procedures according to individual indication
– Customized nutritional advice
– Yoga therapy, breathing therapy, guided meditation
– Individual consultation for the integration of health-promoting measures into everyday life
– Extensive final consultation
Our physician and Ayurveda expert, Farnaz Fahimi MD, will adjust the treatments based on the initial medical history and regular medical consultations in order to achieve the best possible therapeutic effect for you.